- For: DM300c DM400c DM450c DM475c G900
- Compare to: Pitney Bowes Item #765-9
- Ink formulated specifically for Pitney Bowes equipment
- Meets or exceeds USPS® REQUIREMENTS
- Optimizes the number of envelopes you can print with each cartridge
- Yields up to 8800 impressions*
- Still readable if wet, so even wet mail can be delivered by the USPS
- Item #765-9 is a universal postage meter ink to be used in the DM300c DM400c DM450c and DM475c G900 postage meters. IDEAL SEAL supplies are designed and tested within their respective postage meters. One 765-9 ink cartridge will yield up to 8800 impressions. The 765-9 cartridge does not prematurely dry up. High print quality is assured each time.
Note: Won't void your maintenance service agreement or warranty!