- Are your products “authorized” by Pitney Bowes? Our products are approved by the US Postal Service for use in Pitney Bowes meters. No authorization by Pitney Bowes is required. The ink and characteristics of printed indicia (the stamp) is specified by the US Postal Service and our products meet these specifications.
- Can I replace a Pitney Bowes cartridge/tape or sealing solution directly with your product? Yes. There are no “changeover” issues when going between the brands.
- Will using these products void my warranty? No. Your postage meter warranty is protected under the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act of 1975. This act prohibits manufacturers from voiding a product warranty due to the use of third party supplies (specifically under the tie-in sales provision of the Act) unless the Manufacturer provides supplies at NO CHARGE to the consumer. Further, Pitney Bowes sells a broad range of replacement cartridges for HP, Canon, and other brands of printers. Their products enjoy the same Federal protection relative to your warranty. It would be a contradiction if Pitney Bowes did not apply the same protection to alternative supplies for their postage meters. Please see: Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act, TITLE 15 - COMMERCE AND TRADE, CHAPTER 50 - CONSUMER PRODUCT WARRANTIES
- Will using these products void my maintenance service agreement? No, please see: The Sherman and Clayton Antitrust Law, http://www.justice.gov/atr/about/antitrust-laws.html
- Will your products perform like the OEM? Yes. All of our products are manufactured to provide equivalent yield as compared to the OEM. Actual ink yield varies with environmental conditions,usage, and graphics printed. They are approved for use by the US Postal Service and meet all requirements for printing valid, readable postage.