Concentrated Sealing Solution (Makes 16 Gallons) Compare to PB E-Z Seal
- High Performance Concentrate Sealing Solution (1) 16 Oz. bottle makes 16 gallons of sealing solution.
- For only $5.21/gallon you get the most trusted formula on the market for: High speed inserting, envelope sealing, stamp affixing, or packaging tape dispensing.
- A combination of active ingredients fight bacteria and algae growth.
- A Top Value For: high speed inserting, envelope sealing, stamp affixing or package tape dispensing
- Easy to use container, just fill and pour. Compatible with any machine that seals envelopes
Ideal Seal Concentrate is the best value on sealing solution. One 16 oz bottle of concentrate makes 16 gallons of sealing solution for your equipment. Ideal Seal sealing solution is guaranteed to extend the life of your shipping equipment by preventing mineral or bacteria build up.
Note: Won't void your maintenance service agreement or warranty!
IDEAL SEAL should be added at 1 ounce to 1 gallon of water
*(distilled water is recommended)
1.) Shake well.
2.) Loosen cap over dispenser reservoir. Leave other cap tight.
3.) Squeeze the bottle slowly to fill the dispenser to the level you need.
4.) Remove previously loosened cap and pour IDEAL SEAL into the container of water.
5.) Before using make sure to shake finished solution well to guarantee even dispersal.